Monday, February 21, 2011

Another week to bust my butt

Here we are at another week of running my little booty off. This weekend was phenomenal.....which is odd, considering that it was my grandpa's memorial service. Friday when I got home, I joined my family for lots of eating from all of the food that had been brought over. Late that night, my brother and 2 cousins went for a long walk to burn a few calories. Saturday was the service......and someone that may or may not be very special came to be there for me. I will go ahead and say that I have never had anyone attend something just to be a support for me. Although my tears have pretty much been dried in the last week, it was nice to have someone's hand on my back throughout the service, letting me know that they were there.

And the family liked this person. Shocker of all shockers. And he told me twice later that they were great too, and the next day I saw him again (okay, so I have now inadvertently admitted it was a male) and he was telling all of his friends about them too.

Anyways, I refuse to gush over this individual, so let's move on.

Went to the gym for about an hour today. Did 5 sets of 3 minute runs followed by 1 minute walks. Was not as pretty as I would have liked for it to be, but I still accomplished it. I have no pictures of calories burned, nor do I have the exact number, because as I was starting running set #3, I pressed the wrong button and competely halted the machine. I believe it to have been around 400 calories though.

This weekend we are going to two wineries for their Mardi Gras celebration - woot woot! At least I can get a portion of one of my 27 things off of the list.

Not a very interesting post, please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment