Friday, February 4, 2011

How could I forget this one?!?!

Okay, well maybe I will be adding a 28th goal for the year. I am sure there was some deeply psychological reason why I did not add it before, but we won't even dive into any of that.

Goal #28:

Get to my goal weight (which would probably encompass another goal of exercising - going to the gym, walking Bailey, bike rides - at least 4 times a week). I'm not going to lie, I would really like to put here that another goal is to participate in a 5K, but I'm a little apprehensive.

Goal Weight: 137

I'm quite a ways away from it, but I have already lost 20 pounds, so that means I am 20 pounds closer to my goal than what I was before!!

There is a chance that I will be adding to the 27 things list...saw a goal list of 101 things in 1001 days, which equates to just over 2 and a half years. Could definitely put a 5K on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment