Wednesday, February 16, 2011

FAIL!

Today I intended to not take one of my 27 things off of the list, but at least to put it to use. Since the weather has been so great this week, I was going to go to the local zoo and take some snapshots. However, after my 8 o'clock class this morning, I walked out to discover that it was pretty windy. Ohhh well, another day. Plus, I may have talked a particular someone into going with me to the Ft. Worth Zoo sometime soon, so then I can literally kill 2 birds with one stone. The whole taking pictures goal is going to have to be a year long goal, so perhaps more like killing a bird and spraining another's leg.

So instead of going to the zoo, I went and ran. Today was 6 sets of 2x1's. Since I only have a 2 hour gap between classes, and didn't decide to go to the gym until about 11:15, I only worked out for 30 minutes. But 30 minutes is better than ZERO minutes!

And I would have taken a picture at the end, except I realized that there was a really pretty guy behind me on the elliptical and recognized that while I had already probably made a fool out of myself with my running technique, I was not going to add more fuel by taking a photo in front of him. Sooooooo, all in all, I met both of my goals today: burning at least 250 calories, and going at least 2 miles. I officially burned 253 calories....and don't remember how far I went, but it was just over 2 miles.

Tomorrow is a rest day, but I think I am going to walk (and maybe run a tad) around the ACU campus. Running outside is so much different!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment